LINKS: ....Korean Stars Image gallery.
Stars Video Archives.
Photo Puzzles of Korean Stars.
Video Guide to Korea.
Beautiful Korean Autum Season Photos.
Traditional House & Architecture.
Health Insurance for Foreign Workers
Conditions for Enrollment:
¢Â Regardless of their intentions, foreigners and Koreans overseas who work for the workplace under the NHI ought to be the employee insured since 1 January, 2006.
- If foreign workers made or will make a labor contract with their employer before 1 January, 2006, they will be the employee insured from 1 January, 2006, and if they will make it since 2 January, 2006, they will be the employee insured from the first date of their employment.
Contribution Imposition and Payment:
¢Â The employee insured :
- The contribution amount shall be calculated by ¡¸Standard Monthly Salary¡¿contribution rate¡¹(50% of which are paid by the employer).
- The contribution shall be deducted from their monthly salary.
- The contribution payment duty is retroactive to the date they were employed.
All About Life Insurances
¢Â When the insured or their dependants, no matter what they are foreigners or Korean nationals, get health care service, they have to pay only amount of the co-payment as follows;
- For treatment at a hospital and medical clinics, 20% ~ 50% of the total charges which the NHI insures.
- For prescription drugs filled at a pharmacy, 30% of the total charges which the NHI insures.
¢Â For more information, please,
¢Á visit our website(www.nhic.or.kr)
¢Á call the NHIC!(02-3270-9836 ~ 9, Foreigners Only)