LINKS: ....Korean Stars Image gallery.
Stars Video Archives.
Photo Puzzles of Korean Stars.
Video Guide to Korea.
Beautiful Korean Autum Season Photos.
Traditional House & Architecture.
Seoul City Tour Bus
Downtown Tour Course Palace Tour Course
Operation Hours 09:00-21:00(The last bus of the day leaves at 19:00 from the Gwanghwamun bus stop)
09:00~17:00(The last bus of the day leaves at 16:00 from the Gwanghwamun bus stop)
Term The bus leaves every half hour from Gwanghwamun bus stop Winter Season(November 1 to March 31): the bus leaves every hour summer Season (April 1 to October 31): the bus leaves every half hour
Tour duration About 2 hours About 1 hour
* Tour duration is the amount of time the bus takes to drive each course.
* Due to traffic conditions, arrival times of buses can be delayed
Where does the tour begin? Dong Wha Duty Free Shop at Gwanghwamun(Take subway line 5 to Gwanghwamun Station(Exit no.6))
No operation on Mondays. If any legal holiday falls on a Monday, the bus will be in service
Ticket Course Adults Jr. & Highschool Students and Children
One Day Tour Ticket Downtown and Palace tour course 10,000(about US$ 8) 8,000(about US$ 7)
Single Ride Ticket Single Ride 5,000(about US$ 4) 3,000(about US$ 3)
* Tickets can be purchased with cash on the bus.
* Foreigners with KR Passes can receive 20% off the tour bus fares.
* Commentaries are available in Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese and French via headsets.
* 10% discount available for groups with more than 10 people(this discount cannot be combined with other coupons.
*Free for ages 4 and under com infant per parent.
* Seoul City Tour Bus departs at 30 minute intervals (according to tour course). Those with Two Course Tickets or One Course Tickets have unlimited rides, and may get on and off at any stop along the route.